1. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic & Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser – I’ve been using the cleanser and moisturiser for a while now and it’s just about getting to that time where I need to ditch or re-purchase. Of course these are gorgeous products and so I’m going to re-purchase, but I’m going to go all out and get the tonic too.
2. Prada Candy – if you’ve smelt this you’ll understand why it’s on here. I’ve only got a drop left in my bottle ad I’m hanging onto it for dear life as I can’t face the reality of not having any of this left. BY FAR my favourite scent (closely followed by YSL Black Opium). But seriously, if you haven’t smelt this yet, go now!
3. Lilac Filofax – I mean, lets face it, who doesn’t love a good organiser? I NEED to find the perfect one before I go back to uni, and I absolutely love this one, it’s my favourite colour EVER. However I do think filofax’s are ridiculously overpriced so I’m not actually going to fork out for a branded one, but paper chase have always got equally gorgeous ones in, so that’s going to be a definite purchase of mine soon.
4. NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation – My Laura Mercier Silk Creme is on its last legs and it’s time to try something new. I’ve seen nothing but rave reviews about this foundation since it’s release. I’ve never used sheer glow, as gorgeous as it looks on other people. as I prefer to have a fuller coverage foundation and I have oily/combination skin, so I don’t think it would be my cup of tea. This however, sounds like the one. I’ll be sure to update you all once I’ve made my purchase!
5. Charlotte Tilbury matte revolution lipstick in Amazing Grace – I’ve never tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury, but everyone praises her products SO MUCH. I’m desperate to try out quite a few things of hers but this lipstick is top of my list. I’m really not a fan of the full on gold packaging though, I think it looks a little tacky, but the actual products look gorgeous!
6. You are my cup of tea mug – Because who doesn’t love a cute mug?
7. Grafea leather backpack – I, like most of you, have been lusting over Grafea on instagram for years now, and I swear ALL bloggers seem to own one of these beauties. I really want a backpack for when I go back to uni in September, and I just can’t find anything that comes close to these Grafea beauties 🙁 Let me know if you know of any other brands that are similar to Grafea but are maybe a little cheaper, as these don’t fit into my student budget one bit…
8. Bare Minerals Prime Time – I think Bare Minerals is s super under-rated brand. I rate so many of their products! I stumbled across this primer on feel unique and I’m so intrigued to try it out. I’ve been using Benefit’s Porefessional for a while now, so I want to mix things up. Let me know in the comments if any of you have used this before!
9. Canon G7X – Ending it on a slightly pricier note. I’ve been looking into getting more compact camera for blogging for a while now, and I think this is the one. I miss out on so many fab blog pictures and posts just purely down to the fact that I don’t have my SLR on me- I mean who carries an SLR round with them on a daily basis?! So I really want to get this sorted so I can start capturing more of my life for my blog, and creating stronger and more frequent content. This might have to be one for the Christmas list but who knows, I might just go crazy and treat myself!