1. Matte Lipstick in Taupe – MAC
2. Matte Lipstick in Chilli- MAC
3. Cremesheen Lipstick in Crosswires- MAC
4. Matte Lipstick in Please Me- MAC
5. Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo- MAC
1. Matt Primer- Illamasqua
2. Concealer- NARS
3. Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation- MAC
4. Halo Highlighting Wand- Smashbox
5. Powder Blush in Sprinsheen- MAC
6. Illuminating Bronzing Powder- Bobbi Brown
7. Brightening Finishing Powder in Porcelain Pearl- Bobbi Brown
1. Eyebrow Cake in Thunder- Illamasqua
2. Neutral Eye Palette- Illamasqua
3. Temperature Rising Power Chrome Eye Pencil- MAC
4. Penultimate Eye Liner- MAC
5. Everything Mascara- Bobbi Brown
1. Botan Kabuki Brush- NARS
2. Foundation Brush- MAC
3. Powder/Blush Brush- MAC
4. Face Blender Brush- Bobbi Brown
5. Angled Brow Brush- MAC
6. Duo Fibre Tapered Blending Brush- MAC
7. Medium Angled Shading Brush- MAC
I admit that spending so much of my life trolling through websites and making endless lists of things that I want, is probably not very good for me. And we could all benefit from stopping and appreciating the things we have, and not lusting over things we want.
However, I think everything in moderation. I’m cutting back on the amount of time I spend lusting over the things I don’t have, BUT, when I do it, I’m going to channel it all into a post for you guys. I mean if we don’t lust over things, there is nothing to motivate you to work harder in life is there?
So anyway, this post is dedicated to a beautiful fantasy make-up bag. All the little high-end goodies that my make-up bag would contain if I were to suddenly strike lucky. I absolutely adore MAC lipsticks and that is the part of this wishlist that I will probably start acting upon, as I’m desperate to start a collection.
I also already use the Matchmaster foundation from MAC, and the blusher, and LOVE them, but if I’m honest, MAC is the only high-end make-up I’ve ever really bought into, and I’m so desperate to try others such as Illamasqua, as I can’t help but think that I’m missing out and that MAC might be over-rated, so they are definitely on my to-do list on my next beauty haul. I guess I better get saving!